Does your MLS use multiple columns to display an address?
Does it provide multiple dates indicating when a listing became inactive (Withdrawn Date, Cancelled Date, etc…)?
Does it provide multiple dates indicating when a listing became a pending sale?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the newest version of Dynamo MC should help you get results even faster.
New features in Dynamo MC (version 126.96.36.199):
- Multiple columns can now be selected for the following fields:
- Address fields – Dynamo MC will combine these in the order they are found (left to right).
- Date Pending – Dynamo MC will use the earliest date found.
- Date Inactive – Dynamo MC will use the earliest date found.
- Charts can now be exported to the workfile. (You can control this in Options-Export).
When you start Dynamo MC, you will be notified of the update and shown a link to the newest installer.
Does this update help you spend less time in Excel? Please let us know at email@example.com.